In the beginning...

The birth of a blog - this is where I metaphorically play doctor and slap this blogs digital ass to make its first sound in a new world. And what better time - its base building season for many of us triathletes (dare I call myself that? maybe a topic for another post) - especially those in the Midwest. And if you're like me you are itching for some sign that the weather is going to start to turn. But before I get into that I feel like I should lay the ground work of expectations - what you can expect from this digital form of overly self involvement.

Um...who am I kidding? It will be just like every other blog out there - words, words, words. Do I really think what I have to say is important enough to be broadcast to the masses? Ya know - generally speaking, ham operators are kinda poked fun at in certain circles. But I guess because this is over the interent it becomes inherently cool (kinda? maybe?).

Go Team Schmitty - Just a bunch of random peeks inside the lives of two married amateur triathletes and all the personal and professional baggage that comes along for the ride.

- Him

Comments