2014 - So what did we learn?

  • Foo Fighters are still the worlds greatest rock and roll band 
  • The journey of 140.6 miles begins with a trip to the port-a-potty 
  • My wife is the strongest person I know
  • No cuts, no buts, no coconuts
  • Coach Liz is very wise
  • I'm a fairly proficient air drummer
  • Rest is still training
  • Have you checked your bus for sleeping children? Well, have you?
  • Watch ye for ye know not when the intestinal devil cometh
  • If one beer is good and two beers is better...then five beers will have you agreeing to do an ultra-marathon
  • The Triathlife is becoming less about speed and more about longevity (I know, I heard it as soon as I typed it). 
  • But podiums at any age and any distance are still pretty cool
  • Be pro-active with your health...like seriously...you are responsible for you...get on that.
  • Science still hasn't come up with a pill or potion that can replace hard work and good decisions
  • Be kind
  • Hug it out
  • Wear brightly colored socks
-- HIM

Comments