Masters of the Swim Universe


We teased Melinda that she woke up crabby or hung over or got bad coffee from Starbucks and she decided to take it out on us today. Here's what the board said:



4x100 EZ (15"RI)
8x50 One Arm Drill (Odd 25 L. Even 25 R) on 1:15
10x100 IM on 2:00 (turned into 2:15)
4x150 Pull (50 Free, 50 Ba, 50 Free)
5x50 Sprints on 1:00
200 CD

Left shoulder is feeling really sore today. The IM didn't help. Getting better at the fly and Melinda says that I have a nice breaststroke. I asked her if she was sure that she was watching me and not someone else. She said I was the only bald one in the pool (touche Melinda, touche). I also noticed that she tends to negotiate more when the chicks are there. It was all dudes today. A total mast fest. No negotiating. Go! Swim! Now!

And why do they call it "Master's" anyway. I guess its shorter than "old people swimming."

And just cause I feel like a He-man today, I put in 6 miles of road work prior to the swim (I have the power!!!!!!)

Comments