There's an opening on Team Astana


I was crushed when I got the news over Twitter yesterday - Lance crashed in the first stage of the Vuelta a Castilla y León. Levi Leipheimer's Tweet summed it up..."Shit Lance crashed!" I am a huge Lance fan. If I had to admit that somewhere in my life I had a man crush it would be Lance. I was really, really looking forward to seeing him in Le Tour again this year. I was going to celebrate it like a national holiday. Now I wish him well and hope for a speedy recovery.

I had my own bit of shoulder issues yesterday. Went in for ART therapy on my leg (probably the last one) at Active Body Chiro here in Chicago. I had Dr. Dylan work on my shoulder since its been bugging me for the last 6 months. OUCH! Felt great afterward but I went swimming last night and now I am sore. Really sore. Hopefully its a good pain that leads to healing.

Wimped out of my run this morning...25MPH winds and rain weren't my cup of joe first thing on a Tuesday morning.

And hey...Congrats to Mr. Letterman who finally married his boys mother.

Comments