Back at it

Well, we made it to Friday!!! Hooray! How was everyone's week?

I was back in the office this week and it felt SO good to get back to a routine of sorts. Some of my favorite G co-workers sent me flowers on my first day back and my days were so much brighter and more cheerful with the pretty spring arrangement on my desk. Of course I forgot to take a picture, but trust me when I say they were gorgeous. Thanks again ladies. :)

I did about 3/4 days at work all week and that was about right. I was exhausted every night and in bed by 8pm, but that seemed to work well. I also managed to get in THREE workouts!! I did two 40 minute rides on my bike (on the trainer, obviously) and a 45-minute treadmill walk with some core work following. Bottom line is that I am ridiculously weak, but I will say that even those small workouts did wonders for my mental state and helped with my energy levels. Exercise rocks!

As far as my recovery, the pain from the surgery is just about gone (just some residual soreness in my abdomen from the fat grafting) and I am getting a little more comfortable in my new body. My stomach issues are getting a little better. But that rash - which I've now determined is hives - is just getting worse! It is now coming and going throughout the day but is definitely worse at night. And I've noticed it gets worse when it's hot or I'm stressed. Definitely hives. I'll be doing the diet cleanse soon, but I think I may also try acupuncture. If anyone has any other suggestions, I'm all ears! It may just take time to clear my body of all these toxins. I'm just running a little low on patience these days. :)

I've got some exciting things going on in my little triathlon world that I'll update on early next week! In the meantime, enjoy your weekends and the (kind of) spring weather!

-- HER

Comments